Service that moves you
At DeVan, We design management plans that are individually made for each property owner to ensure the highest quality service possible. We make sure each plan is designed to minimize vacancies and maximize profits. We have a large number of contacts, tools, and services to guarantee those goals are reached. Our #1 goal is to raise the bar in the rental industry by providing not just a rental unit, but a place to call home, with pride. Click on the About tab to find out why people hire DeVan Management.
Here’s how it works
- DeVan has a very knowledgeable team that have their fingers on the pulse of the local rental market.
- We make sure we stay current with the local market trends.
- The team at DeVan understands how to make accurate rental values on your property based on the neighborhood.
- We advertise your rental property on local and national websites.
- We also use yard signs, local flyers, and word of mouth to fill your property in an average of 1-2 months.
- We use a very in-depth screening process which includes: Credit history, criminal history, rental history, job/income verification.
- Each applicant must meet ALL of our renter qualifications.
- A copy of each application will be sent to you for your approval.
- In the past and currently, our screening process has proven to be very successful. We have been able to find top-notch renters who are honest, reliable, and who pay rent on time.
- Our lease agreement is designed to break down each and every aspect of renting your property into great detail.
- We take the time to explain the lease to each renter to eliminate any confusion.
- We have a very strict rent payment policy that ensures rent is always paid on time every month.
- A copy of the lease will be given to you and the renter.
- We are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We handle all maintenance and repairs in-house to save you money.
- All of our contractors, plumbers, and electricians are licensed and insured.
- We get your approval first before we start any repairs on your property.
- Each maintenance call has its own detailed work invoice that is signed by the renter once the job is completed to guarantee the renter’s satisfaction and approval.
- Each work invoice is copied and sent to you, the owner, each month.
- We do quarterly inspections on your property to help avoid large costly problems.
- A detailed quarterly inspection statement will be given to you each time.
- Our strict rent payment policy ensures rent is always paid on time, every month.
- With our highly effective bill paying system, we ensure all utility bills, mortgages, taxes, etc. are always paid on time.
- We are always readily available 7 days a week, 365 days a year to make ethical business decisions when you are not available.
- We send out monthly, quarterly, and annually reports to you to ensure you are current with what is happening with your property.
All great collaborations start with a conversation.Contact Us